Salmon cooked in an air fryer is the most tender, succulent, and delectable fish you'll ever eat, and it only takes a few minutes to prepare.
This 10-minute low-carb salmon recipe is excellent for a midweek meal. The air fryer makes restaurant-quality fish.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
1) 4 salmon fillets
2) 1 teaspoon garlic powder
3) ½ teaspoon paprika
4) 1 tablespoon olive oil
5) Salt and pepper to taste
6) Lemon wedges for serving
7) Tartar sauce for taste
1) Cut the salmon fillets into uniform portions and preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
Additionally, you can purchase them already pre-cut into fillets.
2) Each fillet should be seasoned with garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper, then drizzled with olive oil. When cooked, the paprika gives the salmon a wonderful caramelized hue.
3) First, ensure that the salmon is thoroughly coated in the spice mixture, and only after that should it be placed in the air fryer.
4) The time could be different depending on how thick the salmon is and what kind of air fryer you have. But on average, the air fryer salmon will be done in 7-9 minutes.
5) With a fork, open the basket and check for doneness. Return the fish to the pan for another 1 or 2 minutes if required. Then it's time to serve it.